October 16, 2010

Snorkel Kauai

Aloha!

Another great day on Kauai ~ sunny with a hint of clouds and temperatures in the mid to high 80s ~ absolutely joyous!

In an effort to answer the most common Kauai Beach questions, I thought today that I would talk about snorkeling on Kauai.

Though I am not a snorkeler… through the Coconut Wireless (aka talk on the streets of Kauai), various guidebooks, and the internet I believe the best snorkeling spots are:

Tunnels Beach and Ke'e Beach on the North Shore

Poipu Beach Park on the South Shore

Lydgate Beach Park on the East Side

Salt Pond to the West

There are also boat tours that offer snorkeling from many resources starting out at Port Allen.   Try Holoholo Charters, one of my personal favorite trips is along the Napali Coastline ~ departs at dawn, but well worth the alarm clock.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

It’s a great day every day on Kauai.

 

Jamie Friedman (RA)

Prudential All Star Realty

direct (808) 634-2011

fax (808) 356-1342

jamiejoy@aloha.net

www.MyKauaiProperty.com

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and more! http://www.FollowJamie.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment