July 30, 2009

Testimonials from My Clients

There are many things I can say about the high quality of service I provide to home sellers and home buyers, but probably none would be as credible as testimonials from my clients themselves...

Please take a moment to read my clients' testimonials. I am confident they indicate my experience, dedication, and level of integrity, as well as make it clear how much I enjoy helping people with their real estate needs.

What My Clients Have to Say...

Todd S. ~ Oregon & Kauai ~ Lihue

I am very happy that I got to work with Jamie in purchasing my condo on Kauai. She is that rare broker who combines professionalism with friendliness. She is very knowledgeable, not just about the real estate market and condo prices, but also about rental costs and fees, management companies, and other important incidentals. Jamie got me hard data so I could make comparisons for myself, plus she gave me excellent, sound advice. Finally, she has remained in contact with me, helping to make further decisions about my property, even well after the sale closed. She really went the extra mile for me.

Russ & Julie G. ~ New Jersey & Kaua'i ~ Princeville

"Jamie did a fantastic job of helping us find and purchase the ideal property. Jamie has that special ability to make you feel like you are the most important client in her professional life and we came to trust her implicitly. Although we only met with Jamie for a few hours on one day, we live in New Jersey, it felt as though we had known her for years. Jamie’s knowledge and advice proved to be of great value to us throughout the process and we certainly hope to have Jamie at our side when we do settle on the island and begin our search for our ultimate dream home.”

Mike B. ~ CA and Kauai ~ Princeville

"It's been a pleasure working with you and you are very professional and know what you are doing. I would recommend you to anyone that needs a realtor in Hawaii and will call you if I ever venture back into that market."

Nancy & Robert H, ~ CA and Kauai ~ Princeville
"Jamie, You are first class, professional and exhibit maximum business ethics. Any real estate agent who continues to send information, give details upon request and random house reviews for three years is truly dedicated to her customers and displays it with utmost patience. We love our condo and owe you for finding our dream condo in Kauai. Thanks for everything to make it so special.”

Vic & Laurie C. ~ Napa, CA ~ Lihue
"We truly lucked out having Jamie as our realtor. Although we had limited time on the island, Jamie was able to help us find the perfect property to suit our needs. She made the entire process a positive experience, greatly due to her wealth of knowledge and attention to detail. Never before had and of our real estate transactions gone so smoothly. We will definitely use Jamie again in future transactions.”

Eric & Friday S. ~ Kauai ~ Kalaheo
"Jamie is client-driven and ultra-organized. The process of buying a home in Hawai'i can be a real challenge, but Jamie's expert attention made for a smooth transaction. We consider her our realtor for life! Maybe she can get a license in Italy for our next dream home!"

Maureen & Howard G. ~ FL & Kauai ~ Princeville
"Jamie, I read your glowing testimonials and feel they are well deserved. You are VERY special!! I tried to come up with something left unsaid but it isn't easy. How about Wonder Woman??"

Kelli & Michael ~ CA ~ Lihue
"We enjoyed the type of service Jamie provided because we were physically removed from the transaction essentially. You were our eyes and our ears, there was a sense of security you provided to us by being there. And most importantly, as time drug on, you never wavered, you treated every day as if it were the first day of our listing!"

Stephen A., ~ Kauai ~ Lihue
"I recently purchased a condo on Kauai and the experience was a very good one in great part due to Jamie's work on my behalf. She was patient with me during the search process and her market knowledge helped me make the right choice for my lifestyle and needs. I was very impressed with her professionalism, enthusiasm and follow through during the whole process. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell property in Hawaii.

Anja and Erich W. ~ Malibu, CA & Kauai ~ Princeville
"We have purchased a number of houses throughout the years, and I can confidently write that Jamie was the specific reason that our house purchase on Kauai was the easiest and best of all our house purchases. She went over the pale in professionalism, efficiency, negotiations, inspections, and paperwork throughout the entire transaction process. Because we didn't live on Kauai during the purchase process, it could have been very difficult to line up all of the inspections, etc...; however, Jamie took care of everything including even attending a home owner's meeting for us.”

Joe M. ~ CA & Kauai ~ Lihue
"You continue to amaze me I know I'm not your biggest client but you make us feel as if we are."

Megan B. & Jacob S. - Kauai ~ Kapaa
"If there was one word to describe working with Jamie, it would be pleasurable. Throughout the time we spent looking to purchase a home, we were met with objective, intelligent, and unbiased professionalism. It was evident that Jamie knew what she was doing and she knew the market. Throughout the buying process she remained at least a step ahead of where we needed to be to insure that we had the best and easiest experience possible. She also had amazing relationships with the people we worked with in the process of buying the house, helping us through a smooth buying process. If buying a house were always this easy, I would probably own 50 homes.”

Robert S. & Ann-Marie B. ~ Big Island
"Jamie worked with us in what turned out to be a year long search (on three islands) in finding our new beautiful home on the Big Island of Hawaii. We were still living in Palm Springs and we needed a confident realtor that we could depend on to represent us for the new home purchase. Jamie went well beyond that even after some "ruff and tumble moments" during the sale of the home with the sellers. Jamie's strong business sense and easy going manner made it a pleasure to work with her , but most importantly it gave us a sense of comfort knowing that she representing us during the purchase of the our home.”

Claire T. ~ CA & Hilo, Big Island
"You are without doubt the most dedicated and professional agent I have worked with. You have a unique ability to make your client feel like they are the only person you are working with. I hope this is the start of a long real estate relationship for us."

Pat W. ~ CA
"You are right on top of things. I really appreciate your responsiveness, but I know it comes from your joy in what you do. This joy is reflected in your high level of productivity, responsiveness, and the general courtesy and consideration that you show to your clients. It is a privilege to work with you. I thank you again."

Russ J. and Vera B. ~ Alaska & Kauai
"We were extremely lucky to have encountered Jamie. She is everything one could ask for in a real estate agent--and more! She has great drive and great patience. She does what needs to be done, she tells you what reality is, and she keeps you informed every step of the way. Maybe most important of all is her thoroughness, coupled with an innate sense of what is right and what doesn't seem right. In our case, her thoroughness and that "sixth sense" helped us avoid a potential major problem and resulted in our purchasing our dream property."

If this is the type of service you are looking for in a real estate agent, please contact me today and let's get started buying or selling your dream home or investment property.

Mahalo, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment