October 06, 2014

Kauai Beaches

Sometimes it's good to have a blog about fun… Kauai Beaches are definitely FUN!

I was thinking I would blog about my favorite beach, then I realized I don’t think I could choose just one.

Salt Pond and Kalapaki Bay are my favorites for a quick swim and are perfect for a day with the kids.

Hanalei Bay, Ke'e and Polihale are my favorites for their beauty and a long stroll.

West side beaches win for always having sunshine when its rainy on the North Shore and East Side.

Poipu and south shore beaches offer great sunsets and remind me of my first trip to Kauai (many many years ago, long before I relocated to the island)

And last but not least, the east side beaches are great for accessing the walk/bike path.

For two years in a row, I visited 30 beaches in 30 days on the island and had a blast, discovering unknown and well known beaches and completely expanding my love for the Garden Island.

If you have time today, make sure to check out a beach and find your favorite! I'd love to hear about it!

Find out more about Kauai beaches and check out great photos online at: https://www.facebook.com/KauaiBeaches

Jamie Friedman, Realtor Salesperson   Prudential All Star Realty

Direct (808) 634-2011  jamiejoy@aloha.net  www.MyKauaiProperty.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment